July 4, 2015

4th Of July Family Dinner

One of the perks about ALL of our family members living in Southern California is that whenever we come to town the WHOLE family gets together.  And I love it!


My brother David and Carrie.

 Kalani's brother Keoni, Kassie and Beck.

 My Mom and Dad.

Kalani's Mom and Dad.

Carrie's Mom and Dad on the far right and brother on the far left.

Kassie's Mom and Dad.
My Sister Jessica, Cameron and Todd.
See what I mean?  We all come together and I love that we all get along and have fun being together.


We even took a "selfie" picture! Haha!  This picture makes me laugh.

 The Du family hosted the dinner and the food was so good.  It was a potluck and we had everything from Tamales, to Curry.

 We played ping pong.



 David and Carrie gave Kanoa a Captain America shield for his birthday and they set up a slip n slide for the kids.

 I love seeing all of these cousins together.

 We have completely fallen in love with our nephew Beck.

 Beck with Grandma and Grandpa Napoleon.

Kaulani and Beck.

 Mr. Du set up the karaoke which always provides a lot of entertainment.

 Mrs. Du was so sweet and had two birthday cakes ready for Kanoa and Aunt Carrie to celebrate their birthdays.


 Grandma Cheryl and Kanoa.


 Kalani and his Dad.

Kalani, Kaulani, Kaikane,Grandma and Grandpa Napoleon.  We had a great time and watched the fireworks from the Du's front yard!   This is exactly how I wanted to spend the 4th of July with family!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I downloaded this picture I was checking out the little girl in the front. She is a gorgeous little girl and very good looking. I scrolled down so I could look at her feet and check out her toes. Not only is she good looking she has gorgeous feet with beautiful good looking toes.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjymjUNwPKj6QFJnJThAfFlRr4YxFcBS4LfMUtiXIA8quSv4ZRLQT95K5gFdDyiDxacpizskiqbEb7-UI3WfN7hwXwUMDSFuu_D4ILhCnXq768z50gmFe6JLv-X8iIP-8QeA2iE0p9W_O0/s0/IMG_2866.jpg